Microcomputer automatic calorimeter
Microcomputer automatic calorimeter is suitable for electric power, coal, metallurgy, petrochemical, environmental protection, cement, papermaking, ground can, scientific research institutions and other industrial sectors to measure the calorific value of coal, coke and petroleum and other combustible materials.
In line with GB/T213-2008 "Coal thermal determination Method"
GB/T384 "Determination of calorific value of petroleum products"
JC/T1005-2006 "Cement black raw material calorific value determination method"
ASTM D5865-2010 "Test Method for Total Calorific Value of Coal and Coking Coal"
GB/T30727-2014 "Solid biomass fuel calorific value determination method"
ISO 1928-2009 "Solid mineral Fuels - Determination of Total Value and Calculation of Net Calorific Value by bomb Calorimeter" requirements.
● It is mainly composed of constant temperature calorimetry system and single-chip microcomputer control system. It is a highly automatic heat measuring instrument controlled by single-chip microcomputer system and capable of data processing.
● The instrument is mainly used for coal, petroleum, chemical, food, wood and other combustible material calorific value measurement, in the measurement of the barrel calorific value at the same time conversion of the corresponding high calorific value and low calorific value.
Adopt American technology touch type LCD screen, integral installation method, ensure the firmness of touch screen.
Infrared technology, CRT display material to make the touch screen more durable. Multi-layer composite film cover, ensure color distortion, reflection and clarity to achieve the best state, sensitive induction, high positioning accuracy, effective infested area up to 90% wear resistance, life can be up to 10 years.
Chinese characters display, without external computer, can be operated directly. Can store more than 1000 data, display heating curve.
Adopt advanced single chip microcomputer system, the operation is fully automatic, the manual need to do is weighing, loading and oxygen, the instrument automatically complete quantitative water injection, automatic mixing, ignition, output printing results, drainage and other work.
Reasonable structure, reliable performance, low failure rate. The results are accurate and the unique cooling correction system ensures the stability of the instrument performance for a long time.
● Controlled by microcomputer, can provide reports of coal quality, man-machine interaction, namely learning. Automatic water injection, drainage, no need to adjust the water temperature, just install the oxygen bomb into the barrel, the instrument will automatically complete all the testing work.
● Accurate structure, unique cooling correction system, to ensure long-term stability of instrument performance. Electronic refrigeration process, completely not affected by environmental temperature changes, to ensure that the temperature difference between the inside and outside of the instrument meets the requirements of the national standard. Can work continuously for a long time.
● Fast test speed, test period ≤8min(rapid method) ≤15min, repeatability and reproducibility of calorific value test in line with GB/T384 "Determination of calorific value of Petroleum Products" standard, GB/T213-2008 "Coal calorific value determination Method" requirements.
The product provides excellent performance and reliability even in harsh environments.
● High degree of automation, automatic use of built-in fixed container bucket water, automatic control of the temperature difference between the inside and outside of the instrument bucket, automatic completion of the whole process of the test.
Rich data processing functions, users can easily query historical test data, data of the day, parallel sample data, etc.
Three, technical parameters:
|Heat capacity||about 10500 J/K|
|Temperature range||0~60 ℃|
|Oxygen bomb capacity||300ml|
|Response time||< 4 S|
|Oxygen pressure||2.8~3.2 MPa|
|Pressure performance||water pressure 20MPa|
|Linearity||<0.08% within the range of temperature rise every 5℃|
|Temperature measurement error||accuracy ±0.003℃ for every 5℃ temperature rise range|
|Humidity||80% or less|